CK1 Ceramic Coatings
CK1 Ceramic Coating System Chemical Package “ADD-ON”
CK1 CERAMIC COATING SYSTEM ADD-ON
Ceramic Coating Training & Equipment
Learn to Repair:
- Importance of Proper Paint Correction
- Determining the Thickness of the Paint
- Proper Application or Base Coat and Top Coats
- How to determine what grit sandpaper and when
- Techniques for the Perfect Showroom Appearance
The Ultimate 2-Component Ceramic Coating System
Hands-On Training for Our Ceramic Coating System
CK1 CERAMIC COATING CLASS
Ceramic Coating System
Hardness Above 9H
Super Gloss & Super Hydrophobic
This product boasts a shine like no other on the market, one that must be seen to be believed. Its radiance is truly remarkable and unparalleled.
One-On-One Ceramic Coating Training
Discover the benefits of training with us. Our school offers a unique and personalized experience by training only one person at a time. Why settle for group training when you can have individualized attention for the same price?Introducing CK1 Ceramic Coatings System – the ultimate solution for all surface protection. Our chemically-formulated nano coatings provide unparalleled 9H hardness, ensuring long-lasting protection for exterior paint finish, interior, wheels, glass, and trim. With CK1, you can enjoy easy maintenance and a permanent, high-gloss shine that will last for years.
Experience industry-leading nano ceramic coating technology, backed by extensive marketing materials to support your sales process. Our comprehensive consumer marketing program raises brand awareness, giving you a competitive edge in the market. Plus, enjoy exclusive access to our professional wholesale pricing portal.
Choose CK1 for the ultimate protection and shine that your customers will love.
Our CK1 Ceramic Coatings Course is Instructed by a 30 Year Auto Detail Professional and is Provided 1-on-1 for Optimal Learning!
- 1 Day of Training
- CK1 Ceramic Coatings System Application
- Certificate of Completion
- Business Development
- Background and history of ceramic coatings
- Current industry standards
- Ceramic coatings -vs- polymers and waxes
- Coating myths (and there are MANY!)
- Communicating your services and client pricing
- Coating matte/satin vinyl wrap finishes
- What to do when it is time to re-coat
- How long do coatings really last?
- How important is coating hardness ratings?
- Single and multiple-layer coating options
- Plastic trim coating
- Wheel and caliper coating
- Glass coating
- Textile and Leather coating
- Understanding environmental conditions and curing times
- Offering proper maintenance plans
- Communicating to your clients the maintenance products needed
- Classroom presentation and hands-on
- Class limited to 4 students
- Upon completion, you will receive a Paintless Dent School Certification
CK1 CERAMIC COATING
CK1 Ceramic Coatings Course
Discover the ultimate solution for protecting your car’s paint with CK1 Ceramic Coatings. Our comprehensive course is tailored to provide you with detailed information on our products and processes, along with hands-on applications to master the technique. For an enhanced learning experience, we highly recommend taking the Paint Correction course prior to attending the CK1 Ceramic Coatings Class. Join us now to take the first step towards achieving a flawless, long-lasting shine for your vehicle.
The World's Most Advanced Nanoceramic Coating System
CK1 is the undisputed leader in the world of nanoceramic technology. With the launch of CK1, we are proud to introduce the most advanced automotive protective coating ever developed.Our revolutionary two-component ceramic coating system fuses multiple coating layers into a single, durable, and robust protected surface, utilizing cutting-edge technology.
The result is a groundbreaking ceramic coating that boasts twice the durability, integrity, and longevity of traditional nanoceramic coatings. Trust CK1 to provide unparalleled protection to your automotive surface, ensuring its longevity for years to come.