One-On-One PDR Training
PAINT CORRECTION TRAINING
Paint correction is an essential process that breathes new life into your vehicle’s appearance by eliminating common imperfections that dull its shine. These imperfections can come in the form of unsightly swirl marks, fine scratches, water spots, oxidation and bird dropping etching. With our expert paint correction services, you can expect a flawless finish that looks just like it did when you first drove off the lot. Say goodbye to those pesky imperfections and hello to a car that shines like new.
Paint Correction Training
Learn to Repair:
- Swirl Marks
- How to Prep for Ceramic Coating
- 1 Day of Training
- Exterior Paint Polishing
- Certificate of Completion
- Business Development
This Package Includes Training Only. Equipment Can Be Purchased Separately.
- Understand multiple types of paint systems
- How to properly recondition soft, medium and hard paint finishes
- Understand and select the different abrasive materials
- How to safely remove paint imperfections and textures
- How to choose the correct polishing machine(s) for the job
- Perfecting the art of paint reconditioning
- Maximize your paint correction abilities
- An Excellent preparation class for Ceramic Coating course
- Class limited to 4 students
- Earn your Paintless Dent School Certification
PAINT CORRECTION COURSE
Elevate your professional skills and increase your efficiency with our paint correction course. This comprehensive course is a prerequisite for the Ceramic Coating course and is designed to help professionals gain the required techniques to achieve professional-quality paint finishes. Our expert instructors will guide you through multiple types of paint systems, and teach you how to properly recondition soft, medium, and hard finishes.
Discover the secrets to removing paint imperfections and textures safely and efficiently by learning about different abrasive materials and selecting the right polishing machines for the job. You’ll be able to maximize your paint correction abilities with our personalized guidance. With a limited class size of just four students, you’re assured of receiving individual attention.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll receive your Paintless Dent School Certification, which will demonstrate your expertise in paint correction. This course is an excellent preparation for our Ceramic Coating course, and we encourage you to join us today to elevate your skills to the next level.